Rockhampton Regional Council has offices located at City Hall, Gracemere and Mount Morgan.
Rockhampton Regional Council is committed to service excellence and monitors its service to ensure that it meets the standards set out in this Service Charter.
- Consistency & Fairness
- Results and creating value for our customers
- Integrity & Honesty
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation
WHAT CUSTOMERS CAN EXPECT:
Where possible we will resolve your enquiry at the first point of contact. We will aim for seven out of ten enquiries to be resolved by our Customer Service Officers. Customer requests for service will be entered into Council’s Request Management System on the same day that they are received.
WE ASK OUR CUSTOMERS TO:
• Provide complete and accurate information.
• Keep us informed of any changes to personal details.
• Offer suggestions on service improvements.
• Make appointments for complex enquiries.